View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 03:05 AM   #1
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Bookmaster - ePub and PDF reader for iOS

Hi, I am a member of the BookMaster project team. If you have any question about BookMaster, I'll be glad to answer it in this forum. Love to hear your comments as well!

- Jan 4, 2016
---------------

Since the beginning of this thread, a lot of questions have been asked and answered. Every so often our project team updates Help and FAQ (with images) on our website so that users can find the answers more easily. Some feature requests raised in this thread may have been added by now as described in What's New. In all cases, if you have any question about features, I'd strongly encourage you to look at our website first. Of course, positive reviews are always welcome too. Thanks!

- Jun 13, 2016

Last edited by sbaylor; 06-13-2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Updated with links to FAQ