View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 09:31 PM   #36
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I too couldn't redeem points for a code on the 31st, but could on the 1st. I had no problem redeeming codes I already had for books though (you did make sure you had the eBook in your cart and not the pBook right? That happened to me once [even though I'd clicked on the eBook] and things went wonky).
I took screen shots when ordering and it definitely says eBook. In fact, the price is for the eBook and the paperback is unavailable. Guess I'm going to have to wait for Monday or Tuesday for an answer.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote