Thread: KOReader Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 01:16 AM   #4
timofonic
Zealot
timofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic somethingtimofonic has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox M96+
I was hopeless, but finally my stubborness got useful for one cause. I'm very happy this forum section got created.

I'll try to contribute in the Android eINK field. I have lots to learn, but I'm starting to understand Android

I'm not a programmer, I'm starting electronics these days. I hope to learn computer programming someday after I finish the course.

Anyway, I usually try all stuff to the extreme and I'm somehow an expert at finding quirks. I lack knowledge to do proper debugging, unfortunately.

What about having subsections for each platform? Android, Kobo, Kindle for each generation, etc.

I'll obviously be more active in the Android section. I would love to contribute more, but I bought an Android eink device because of the flexibility despite the quirks in the current firmware.

Last edited by timofonic; 01-01-2016 at 01:22 AM.
timofonic is offline   Reply With Quote