View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 10:55 PM   #1
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Smile Kindle Paperwhite Cover / Case

Happy Holidays all!

Just picked up a Paperwhite for a friend for Christmas, and she wants a case for it (which I'm buying for her for her Birthday next month). Like me she is a dork/geek and wants to showcase that on her cover.

Here is the issue: She does not want a case that uses the 'elastic straps' to hold her new Kindle in place. She would prefer the either interior pocket or the hard plastic insert that holds the Kindle in place.

Browsing etsy, geekify, etc, is only finding me the ones with elastic straps. Looking for something along the lines of Supernatural, Charmed, etc. for the cover, but with the correct inserts.

Does anyone know of any sites that might offer what I'm looking for? I've found a couple basic cases that would be 'acceptable' on Amazon, but nothing 'geeky' like she wants.

Thank you!!

Chris
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote