View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:29 AM   #30
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The Cybook displays Mobipocket covers at full screen (so 600x800 is good for the covers on a CyBook), but not in-line images. I don't know what the optimum size is for in-line images on a CyBook, and I suspect it could change with new firmware.
I hope new firmwares (or OpenInkpot) will allow to change the margin size and even open an in-line image in full screen. In the meantime, the cybook resizes an image if it's too large, so it's not that bad to have 600x800 in-line images. The usable text block is around 500x650, I'd say...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote