View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 04:16 AM   #8
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
My previous goal of reading one-third outside of SF/Fantasy genres has become a bit too easy, because that one-third has become dominated by crime. I expect it would be similar in 2016 if I kept that goal, as I still have authors like Åke Edwardson, Håkan Nesser, Yrsa Sigurðardóttir, Helene Tursten I want to try and a lot more of Andrea Camilleri to read.

So my goal for 2016 is to read at least one-sixth outside of SF/Fantasy/Crime genres.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote