View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
Suige
Suige began at the beginning.

Device: Android/Moon+ Reader
"Permission Denied" when Creating a Backup in Moon+ Reader

I have searched and search, but I can't find anything in their original FAQ. They do not have a forum area, nothing in amazon questions, nothing in google searches, and sadly, nothing here.

I need to do a factory reset, but I want to backup my book's progress and highlights, and everything else. But when I click on Moon+ Reader/Options/Backup, I get "External sdcard1 2015-11-28.mrpro: open failed: EACCESS "Permission Denied". I can't write to the internal sd card, and I can't backup to the web. The temp file can't be written.

I have write access to my internal and external sdcard with ES. I can't give permission to Moon+ Reader with SuperSU. And I have also tried giving write access to my external sdcard with Linux and apps, but it already has the access as ES can write to it no problem. I am completely out of ideas here.

Where is the Android/data for Moon+ Reader? Or how do I write to my sd card with Moon+ Reader.

Android 5.1
Moon+ Reader Pro

Update: package name is com.flyersoft.moonreaderp, but I can't find the folder's location in either the internal or external sdcard.

Last edited by Suige; 11-28-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Suige is offline   Reply With Quote