Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 10:21 AM   #901
ipse
Connoisseur
ipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura, Arc 10HD
OK, I guess you have a point when it comes to upgrades...I wasn't feeling comfortable with splitting the files in 2 locations and all...I'm easily getting lost when I only start digging these things out every 6 months when I remember to upgrade
I'll see if I can figure out the script part (I did look at it prior to posting, but it looked completely different).
Another concern I have is your note regarding sleep when using a magnetic cover - if I understood correctly it only applies to KSM itself, not to the reader programs, but I'm already seeing that even with KSM6 KOreader does not sleep properly when the cover is closed. I mean, I do get the book cover showing, but the bttery drain indicates it's NOT sleeping.
That was with 2 versions of KOreader, so I'm now suspecting KSM (you tell me if I'm way off...and that KSM is just a launcher...).
I'm doing more testing but like I said, I only get back into reading these posts when I upgrade and something goes South
ipse is offline   Reply With Quote