View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:33 PM   #22
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Thanks for the clarification. Since I have never been able to get RKBatchTool to work on my Windows device, this won't work for me. But I have a pretty good setup and great battery life as it is - and we're still talking the same version of Android. So, I'm good as I am.
I have an collection of files to unpack/pack update.img files with which I was able to unpack FOVs for recovery update.img. Found this tools somewhere here at the forum.

AFPTool.exe
Pack.cmd
RKImageMaker.exe
UnPack.cmd

After unpacking I got out of the update.img:

boot.img
kernel.img
misc.img
recovery.img
system.img

separate.
With the tools mentioned at RK3026 E-Readers Kitchen thread one could burn the images one after another with ROM_Dumper_Tool.exe.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote