View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #21
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
@downeaster:
I was confused too. As FOV explained update via update.img is only possible from FOVs Gonyx version 172. You have to flash the other package (not the update one) via RKBatchtool. I lost all my settings and installed apps but it was easy to get them back with Titanium Backup.
The firmware version I use for T62C has switched the foreward and backward keys as aceflor has noticed too. I don't mind that. Otherwise the device is running very stable and batterylife seems to be good too.
Thanks for the clarification. Since I have never been able to get RKBatchTool to work on my Windows device, this won't work for me. But I have a pretty good setup and great battery life as it is - and we're still talking the same version of Android. So, I'm good as I am.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote