View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 08:30 AM   #565
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
If you have iOS 9.0.2 or earlier on your device you can try jailbreaking it (see discussion upthread but basically pangu.io and reddit.com/r/jailbreak) and install the House Arrest Fix tweak from Cydia which should let things function the way they used to do. The downside is you're no longer on the latest and greatest version of iOS and you lose the additional security, though you can load the HAF tweak as necessary if you're the paranoid sort. If you're on 9.1 or later and Calibre interaction is important to you then you'll have to wait until someone releases another jailbreak. In the meantime there's the Calibre OPDS server, iTunes, dropbox, etc.
I did JB as I need easy access to CC Controls. Allow quick enable disable of lot of things. So, I will download that tweak you mentioned. Any other steps to take?
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote