Originally Posted by RWood
That said, I reviewed the LRF output and there are sevral things I would have liked to see that I did not and several things I saw that I would liked to have not seen.
While I did see page breaks for the main stories, I did not see page breaks for the TOC, title, and other front material. This produced a run-on situation with the title of the book split between the bottom of one page and the top of the next.
When I create an LRF in BD, it automatically adds pagebreaks on the TOC and Title.
Even if I'd remove the lines (<HR> in html),the TOC and Title/Author always appear on a separate page regardless.
So I generally remove them, hoping to save some space.