View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 07:46 AM   #66
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekbell View Post
I was going to say they are in ebook form on Amazon ... and then I remembered I use Amazon.ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadele View Post
Thank you ekbell and issybird! I had no idea they were available in Canada.

A little trip and that terrific 50% Kobo coupon and the omnibus book is mine.

Alas no illustrations but I can scan my decrepit old paperbacks and edit them in. Well, one of these days, anyway, as there are so many of them
Moderator Notice

Note that books by Laura Ingalls Wilder are out of copyright in Canada, but are still in copyright in the US and EU.

Only people physically present Canada are legally allowed to purchase and download the ebook versions available in Canada, because the point of sale for an ebook is the location of the person buying the ebook.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote