View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 11:57 PM   #1255
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
...aaand it looks like Carmilla is already off the free list. Told you it might not last.
Dang, that was fast. Thanks for the heads up. Earlier today in the Audiobook Discussions Forum, Catlady posted this:

Quote:
LibriVox offers Carmilla, narrated by Elizabeth Klett, for free; Audible offers what looks to be the same Klett-narrated Carmilla for $11.99 ($8.39 for members). Even the cover picture is the same.

Elizabeth Klett is one of my favorite LibriVox narrators, though I haven't listened to this book.
I'll remove the Audible version and add this LibriVox version.

Thanks Catlady