View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 03:11 PM   #558
Montana Harper
Zealot
Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Montana Harper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone 12, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I keep my Calibre library on dropbox, and in Marvin on my IPhone 4 I download books from this dropbox (over WIFI or 3G). Works fine for me--I think there may be problems if you have both Calibre and the IPhone trying to access the dropbox at the same time, but I don't need to do that.
I vaguely remember some kind of limit to the number of books you can access from Dropbox with Marvin, too. I want to say it was 1k, and while for some people that would be fine, for some of us it's only a fraction of the number of books we have in Calibre.
Montana Harper is offline   Reply With Quote