View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Charging Problems

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and I just received a Sony 700 for Christmas. I am not able to turn on my reader while it is conected to my computer for charging. I also don't see any type of confirmation that charging is complete. There are no lights or messeges on the screen? Is this the same for everyone else or is there something wrong with my machine?
Thanks for any help
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote