View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 05:44 PM   #43
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traciinaz View Post
I picked one up today at my local store. Calibre is of course not able to recognize it yet since it just came out, but when I plugged it into my computer it says there is 2.56 GB of 2.81 available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
My calibre recognized it as a Nook.
I guess it depends on whether or not B&N reuses the old USB IDs.
Certainly Amazon does.

If they are reused, then calibre will be able to detect the new devices as though they are the old devices (and for all the computer knows, they might as well be.)
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote