View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #7
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Adam Whitehead covers Jordan and the Wheel of Time pretty well in parts 17 and 18 of his excellent history of fantasy: http://thewertzone.blogspot.co.uk/20...y-part-17.html
Thank you, Dr. That is a excellent link. I did know the story about how the series was finished, but I didn't know all of that other info. Good job.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote