Thread: Amazon Echo
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #29
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I dunno. I'm still content with the fact that I canceled my order back when it was $100. It still seems like something I'd play with and ooh and aah over for a couple of days, and then use solely as an overpriced speaker.
At the former $100, it is actually a very good bluetooth speaker. That's why I bought it. Sounds better than the docking speaker I paid $100 for. Alas, I wish I could have bought a second one for the bedroom, but I'll live.

Now that secondary alarms and timers have been added, I'm content. The problems I have with Echo are the fault of my wifi cutting in and out, not the Echo. However, I cannot get it to consistently go back a few minutes on the current audio. Sometimes I can't listen for a day or two and want to go back 10 minutes in the story, and can't seem to get it to do it although I was successful when they first added it. Probably something I'm doing wrong. Again.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote