View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 07:08 AM   #99
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsy View Post
Some replacements i had comment them in the plugin file (the sup 5, \ etc) because in greek the "?" sometimes is recognized as \
Would it help if I added an option for checking Greek texts so that these type of checks are bypassed?

Quote:
The spans need some work, the upper only, sometimes we have and a italic within the smallcaps span. So maybe we can add and a italics upper in the selection menu.
I will add an option for a small-sized font in italics in upper case to the span tag replacement options in the next version of the plugin.

Quote:
The greek FixP, FixE seems to work fine from.my tests.
Quote:
I will attach the code here CalibUser and if you can add some text in the plugin output window to tell the user to check the changed words if they are ok.
I will include your code in the next version of the plugin - thanks for doing this.

Quote:
The counter of the corrections made are off but it's ok, it counter all the finds and not only the changed ones.
This is a bug that I will need to fix! Thanks for pointing it out.
CalibUser is offline   Reply With Quote