Originally Posted by jeremygold
Just bought the Mrs a 505 for Xmas and having devil of a job getting it up and running. Wouldn't load elibrary from the CD so just installed Adobe Digital Editions. Successfully downloaded a book. Then realised elib hadnt loaded so downloaded it from Sony website.
Now have the book in Dig ed but how do I get it into elib and on to the Reader? Sony website hopeless - can anyone rescue me?
It sounds like you've successfully installed the Sony Library software the second time around. To transfer your eBook to your Sony reader:
* Bring up the Sony Library software by double-clicking on its icon
* Plug in your Sony reader to your computer's USB port. After a while, an icon for the reader should show up on the left-hand side of the library screen.
* On the Sony Library screen, on the drop-down menu at the top, click on File->Import file.
* Choose the ebook file you want to import. If you were successful, the ebook should now be listed on the library screen.
* Transfer the ebook to your Sony reader by dragging-and-dropping the ebook to the icon for the Sony reader.