View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 01:48 PM   #44
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The control is there, in audiobook settings. Of course if the books are in the music folder, that won't help.
All I have in the Audiobook settings is an option for Normal. I thought the other options would be there regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It's not a big deal to move the books to the right folder, but it's odd that the music folder is the default. I suspect that with OverDrive books, I just have to change the setting, so the next time I sideload one, I'll look, first.
Well, I guess it's actually the Clip Zip that was weird because that's the card that shows Audiobooks and Podcasts under Music. When I swapped out the card from the Zip, the Sport added additional separate folders, one of which was Audiobooks. So in the future, when I hope to use the Sport exclusively for books, I'll be adding them in the correct folder. I only used the card from the Zip because I was in the middle of a book.

Quote:
I appreciate the heads up. I had put two books on my Sport but would have been puzzled when I went to look for them. I added one more, but this time I knew to drag and drop, rather than just send.
Yes, it really threw me to have to search for the book!

One other thing I forgot to mention for anyone considering a Sport--the included earbuds have changed; they're now the in-ear type.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote