View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #43
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It's not a big deal to move the books to the right folder, but it's odd that the music folder is the default. I suspect that with OverDrive books, I just have to change the setting, so the next time I sideload one, I'll look, first.

I appreciate the heads up. I had put two books on my Sport but would have been puzzled when I went to look for them. I added one more, but this time I knew to drag and drop, rather than just send.

Last edited by issybird; 10-03-2015 at 01:07 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote