View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 09:01 AM   #16
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley66 View Post
However I never seen people complaining about good GUI, or well planned pedestrian crossing, or about good layout of a book or website. We just experience them instead of stumbling across
Maybe I'm too basic, but I can't understand the complaints about the calibre UI. What would a well-planned, cool, professional UI look like?

Making a different UI for calibre is of course a huge task, but somebody with a different idea could contribute with some pictures, just to see what they are talking about.

I spend very little time in calibre. I just add books, tag them and transfer them to my reader. From time to time I use such features as conversions, the viewer and the editor. Maybe that's why the UI is not that important to me...
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote