View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #598
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I sent Amazon a feedback as to why the Fire Phone didn't support Amazon Underground. Their reply was a "does not support Amazon Underground at this time". As a goodwill gesture, they gave me 5,000 Amazon Coins ($50 in value). Now I have over 10,000 coins in my account and the apps I want to buy are only in Google Play.