View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM   #60
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
It seems to me that complaining about bugs in unsupported features is one of the best ways to get those features up to "supported" status.

I for one really appreciate the fullscreen feature and I'm annoyed that my new H20 arrived just too late for me to avoid installing 3.18 until the problem was fixed.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote