View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
While Nice, I've had limited success charging my PSR-500 of the USB (Not sure about the 505 as I don't have one), and not wanting to carry another charger 'Brick' around, I decided and got a retractable cable which I could use both for Transferring files and Charging.

So I got the Logic3 Data And Charge Cable (PSP)

I've had it for over a year, and its worked great, as I've also used it to power a number of other gadgets such as my Archos Player (Slowly, in an emergency) and a Portable Speaker.
That looks exactly like the retractable cable I use for my Creative Zen Touch mp3 player. I hadn't considered the possibility that it might work with my 505.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote