View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 11:39 AM   #980
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@Grumbles -- I just saw this post from you today. I do appreciate the offer, but I already uploaded 9 Unlikely Tales last week. I used the edition from archive.org (for a change, their OCR wasn't the really bad output I've often found, only moderately horrid.)

Thanks, and I am looking forward to the Thorne Smith (when I uploaded them, I had nothing to proof-read against except a dictionary! ) I know they will be worth waiting for. (Are they done yet? )
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote