View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #5
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Thank you for your suggestions!!!

I'm sorry if I wrote not clearly in my OP. What I meant that in the East, like Japan, their mangas, light novels and animes often have good demons, bad angels, bad fallen angels, and there are often conflicts between them, and I like to read that type of mangas and watch those animes. So in the West the tv show Supernatural that has bad angels is a good example. But for a novel I'd rather see both good demons and bad angels in the same book.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote