View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 01:31 PM   #22
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
If I go to my libraries actual web site, not overdrive, 360,or one click but, their actual main web site, I can search for whatever and it will show up all versions of that item. So it will show hb book, paper book, large print, cd, or digital. If I click on digital it will tell me where all it is available, say overdrive and hoopla. And then I can click on the link, it will take me to that service.
S
For me, those searches don't work too well. At my home library, though the titles will be listed, the links go to Overdrive or Axis 360, not to the specific title. So then I have to search again. And I've noticed at FLP that I get more results than audiobooks actually available to check out or place a hold.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote