View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 03:14 PM   #20
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
While I'm ranting a bit about libraries, I wish they would let one search across all their audiobook catalogs at once, instead of separate searches at Overdrive, Axis 360, One-Click, or whatever. I don't care where they got the title from, I just want to know if I can borrow it!
If I go to my libraries actual web site, not overdrive, 360,or one click but, their actual main web site, I can search for whatever and it will show up all versions of that item. So it will show hb book, paper book, large print, cd, or digital. If I click on digital it will tell me where all it is available, say overdrive and hoopla. And then I can click on the link, it will take me to that service.
But, this is a per library search. I don't know of a way to do this if you are a member of several libraries.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote