View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #219
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefeng View Post
I really enjoy using comiclrf.
To make it better, is it possible to add a parameter to turn off "white edge cutting"? That is, simply treating the width of white edge as zero? When I was using comiclrf, sometimes it is intended to leave white space to express original feelings...
Thank you!
I had that when converting some manga, where a white page with a single object would appear once in a while. Putting a border around those specific pages with imagemagick before converting to lrf solved the issue:
Code:
convert -border 2x2 -bordercolor "#000000" old.jpg new.jpg
This is easy to run as part of a batch job, too.

Now if only I could find a convenient way of cropping scanned-in page numbers automatically...

Last edited by acidzebra; 12-29-2008 at 05:55 PM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote