View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 03:21 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micky Wicky View Post
Hi all,

So I've updated my jailbroken KPW2 to 5.6.5 a couple of days ago...

Has anyone had issues with jailbreak apps not working after the 5.6.5 upgrade?
- KUAL, KOReader, SkipStone, Kindle Explorer, Leafpad still work without reinstall
- some like kpvbooklet, linkss, etc. required a reinstall as always after an upgrade
- KTerm, Gargoyle, eboard chess just fail silently on launch (KUAL exits, then nothing happens), even after a reinstall and reboot

In the case of Gargoyle, I noticed that the keyboard came up briefly and then vanished, presumably as the app crashed.

Anyone else with this, or ideas of where I can look to figure this out?

Thanks,
MW
kterm has been reported here (it is looking for an older libpng (or some such) than what is installed in 5.6.5).

They may just have to be re-built by their authors.
(Which is a shame, I use kterm myself.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote