View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 12:20 AM   #3
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
My novels are submitted directly to Kobo, my free short stories are distributed via Smashwords. None have shown any movement from Kobo at all. BUT, and this is an important "but", I do very little marketing. So the truth is that I see very little movement anywhere. B&N and Smashwords have seen the most movement of my recently released short stories, with a couple from Apple. (I haven't submitted the shorts to Amazon, not sure if/when I'll bother.)

A while ago I noticed Kobo (when dealing directly with them) do have some extra options for special pricing that weren't there when I first submitted. I may play with those some time.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote