View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #53
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
If you mean to update the Catalan ts from 3.16.0, please upload your most recent version of it. It does not make much sense if I update against an older version.
Uploaded

Quote:
1. way [LIST][*]extract a qm file from nickel (see this thread)
I am not able to understand this thread

Quote:
2. way (I prefer this one)
  • write a fake script that contains all elements of nickel that contain a translation function
  • feed the script and the old ts file to Qt's lupdate and let it create the new ts file
too much for my knowledge

Attached Files
File Type: rar 3160_ca.ts.rar (76.0 KB, 141 views)
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote