View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 07:03 AM   #2312
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Well, from my personal perspective, I'd like to see it included in official build. Having easy way to toggle light and shut device off is very handy. And if it could be achieved easily, why not include it?

Maybe (don't know is it doable) to have option somewhere in the menu for each of additional icons to be visible or not, so we all can decide to use them or not.

I personally would choose to use both of them, but some might not.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote