View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 07:00 AM   #2303
Alan_S
Addict
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
Anyway, I've made two minor interface adjustments that I find useful for the way I use the device.
Thanks for modifications, they look useful. I'd like to suggest that you include installation instructions within zip file, so we can have everything in one place.

Now I downloaded zip file and created text file with same name and copied instructions from your forum post, but for many (including myself) it would be much easier if everything is already in zip file.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote