View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 12:57 PM   #99
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
If a sequential art book like Louis Riel by Chester Brown is good enough for Yan Martel to recommend that Stephen Harper, the Prime Minister of Canada, should read then I would support inclusion as a potential category and I might vote for it because it could open up some new material I hadn't looked at before.
One major problem is that a lot of graphic novels or comic books and those types of books don't work well because they won't display properly on all Readers. The new high resolution Readers such as the H2O & PW3 have screens that are of too high a resolution for most books of those types given that they are not made with images of a high enough resolution. If they are made with high enough resolution images, is going to be a very large eBook.

In plain English, too many eBooks of that type are made with images with too low a resolution.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote