View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #39
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
... tend to edit them anyway (I don't like space between paragraphs), I never connect my e-reader to Wi-Fi.

In fact, I've learned I'd be willing to buy an e-reader that had no Wi-Fi capability at all.
That's funny; I edit my files because I want that space between paragraphs!

But, yes, turn that wifi off! Why use the battery power when you don't need to?

I do agree that I would consider lack of wifi a positive feature in a new ereader. Think we'll ever see one like that? I'm not holding my breath!
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote