Thread: PRS-500 500 to 505 some questions
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
sminarovich
Connoisseur
sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sminarovich could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony ereader 500 & 600
500 to 505 some questions

Hi all! (Sorry it's about to get a little convoluted)

I got a 500 for an xmas gift last year and this year I am considering upgrading to a 505, but first some questions do I have to hack in to be able to chapter pages, it is really frustrating buying anthologies and short storie s and then hunting and meandering trying to find each individual story? If thats the case what do I do? I have never hacked before and have no idea how to go about it, none. The 505 do I just download epub or Adobe choices on fictionwise, BoB etc and 505 will automatically convert or download or do I have to convert them? I understand calibre does it does that mean I should delete Connect redo calibre, and is it difficult to purchase from Connect afterwards even in I am not using their library etc.?
sminarovich is offline   Reply With Quote