Thread: Plugin guide
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #4
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

If you have an epub version that would be wonderful.

Thanks,

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalibUser View Post
Hi KevinH,

I'm not sure whether my Guide will be suitable for you to include in the document Sigil_Plugin_Framework; I am learning about both Python and how to develop plugins for Sigil so my Guide is really a record of how I approach the development of a plugin. I will be including brief notes on Python code for Sigil Plugins as I learn about it [eg the function re.sub()] and I'm not sure that this would be appropriate for the document Sigil_Plugin_Framework. I thought that this record may be helpful to others.

Having said that, I am willing to provide my text if you want to adapt it or include it (fully or partly) in the Sigil_Plugin_Framework. Which format would you prefer this document to be sent?
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote