View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 12:16 PM   #3
yevgeny.bezman
yevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoveryevgeny.bezman exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I tried that book on my Glo (firmware 3.16.0), but the font size is exactly the same for both .epub and .kepub.epub.
Any way I can test 3.16.0 on my Aura HD?
yevgeny.bezman is offline   Reply With Quote