View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #42
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
The problem I see people are so use to new stuff and they get bored with anything that is more than a few weeks to a few months old. On the other hand I was raised to believe it is not broke don't fix it. I love computers and messing with software. But I also believe that as long as it is working I am not going to mess with it. my laptop is at least 5 years old and it still runs windows 10 without issue. I also have a desktop that is about 9 years old and it runs windows 10 without issues. But when I do get something new I make sure that it is a the leading edge of the hardware that is available at that time. Now I will update and play with software as it come available. But hardware is hardware.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote