View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #155
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
In Windows, that is done automatically when Python is installed from http://www.python.org. If it's not already done, then something didn't go right with the install and should be deleted and reinstalled.
Yes I know. And... her .py did show as associated. So, I have no idea why when running the script from the script name didn't work for her. I assumed it was due to lack of association.

I think I did suggest to her to repair/reinstall python.

BOb