View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 06:39 AM   #1
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
CC B4.0.X beta (all releases)

• Cloud support: browse your library in the cloud and download books to CC. Currently supported providers:
    • Dropbox: production status
    • OneDrive: production status (we think)
    • Box: apparently in development status where I am the only person who can use it. I have contacted Box to find out how to change this situation
    • Amazon Cloud Drive: development status, possibly rate/bandwidth limited although I haven't seen any evidence of that yet.
  • New layout for preferences screen. Makes the screen more compact and improves readability on some e-ink devices
  • File name templates in CC so names can be the same across all connection types. See the FAQ for details.
  • "Help" dialogs that appear in certain cases. The user can check a box to make a given dialog no longer appear.
  • Updated languages: Italian, Japanese, Spanish

There are no significant differences from alpha 4.0.0k

Last edited by chaley; 07-07-2015 at 01:23 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote