View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 09:28 AM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I swore up and down that I would never buy/use a reader that didn't have physical page turn buttons. I stomped my feet. I didn't want a touch screen. It would get all smudged. I was an a-hole to anybody who didn't recognize the superiority of the physical button (and the inherent grunge-factor of the touch screen). I LOVED those buttons.

Or so I thought.

I don't miss--or even think about--them any more. I picked up my old kindle and couldn't even imagine why I was so in love with those buttons.

Silly buttons.

Oh, and the touch-screen really is ridonkulously smudged up. I just don't see them any more unless I make it a point to (though I did religiously clean it at first).

It's a post-button world. I no longer fight it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote