View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 04:52 AM   #85
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Added a workaround for images showing upside down on some devices. (needs testing)
Not sure whether this information is of any help, but I "think" the rotation values after boot, after pickel, and after nickel are as follows:
Touch,Mini,Glo: 0-0-0
Aura HD: 2-2-1
H2O: 2-2-1
Glo HD: 0-3-3

Note: I should have mentioned: By after boot, I mean the state the device is in before pickel showpic is called the first time (I removed this part from the rcS, as well as the call of nickel).

Edit: After looking again at the materials, I have to correct my statement. Instead of "after boot" I should have said "after running any KSM application."

I guess it is on purpose, but I am not sure. Currently, there isn't any archive uploaded to the first post.

Last edited by tshering; 07-03-2015 at 08:57 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote