View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #79
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Another update.

The uninstall routine only worked if the mod itself worked (was checked only when it was about to show a sleep image)... now it also checks on reboot whether it should uninstall.

Instead of pngcat | pickel it now has a pngshow that shows PNG images regardless of rotation without changing rotation. I hope this will work for all devices but I have no way to test other than the H2O since that's my only Kobo device.

Someone reported that it didn't work on Glo HD but we never figured out whether it was due to missing log messages or pngcat or something else. If you try this please let me know whether it works for you (which device / which firmware), thanks.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote