View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 01:21 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkole View Post
Hi and thankyou for the reply. I have the system app "my library" . When transferring my books from computer calibre to CC the first 14 books went into there as wellas into CC. I can read these just fine from there but CC just sends me to book details. Yes I have done thelong touch instead of just the tap. Any suggestions?
Please send me a CC debug log (only me, please remove the multipie.co.uk address) by going to CC's settings, scrolling to the bottom and choosing Send a debug log to MultiPie.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote