Thread: Surface 3?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 06:30 PM   #7
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb666 View Post
I'm also looking for a replacement for my iPad 2, and I was thinking that Surface Pro might be worth looking at.

I mostly read technical PDFs and browse the web on the iPad and with a Surface I could actually get some programming done. The thing is, I cannot find a PDF reader on the Windows Store that can rival GoodReader.

One basic feature of GoodReader that seems to be missing is the ability to dynamically "crop margins" of PDFs (screenshot). Does anyone know of a PDF reader that has this functionality?
You could use Briss to crop the pages before reading them on your regular pdf reader.
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote